Thursday 21 November 2013

Fashion Magazine

For A level Media we had to create our own fashion magazine. I believe my magazine has a very warm feeling because of the yellow colours which could represent the sun. However, this contrasts with the fact it is a spring magazine meaning cold weather. The expression on the cover is very fun-like with flowers representing that spring feel. The colours also link in with the spring theme being pinks and yellows, as if like flowers. The yellow colour is the opposite of the pink on the colour wheel making them contrast and stand out. The title ‘Belle Fleur’ meaning ‘pretty flower’ is in a large bold font at the top of the page, showing this is the name of the magazine. Other information on the cover is in different font sizes and colours to show range and make it more eye-catching. My main target audience for my magazine is girls between 16-21.
 
 
The contents of my magazine have the same colours and theme as my cover, this shows the connection between them.

 
This is the advert for my magazine. After doing research I discovered a large amount of magazine advertise another brand. As a girls magazine I also found out a large amount of other girls magazines usually advertise makeup or clothes, this is where I got the idea to advertise Avon. Using the pink colours on the black background makes it stand out and give it a more girly feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment