Thursday 28 November 2013

Preliminary Task - School Magazine

 
In Media I have created a school magazine.
For my magazine I have chosen to do it specifically based on sixth form. I chose this because I think it would make students feel more independent having a school magazine for themselves rather than a school magazine to give to their parents. I chose the colours as blue, red and yellow, I did this so as the colours contrast with the Montsaye logo and to link them together. For my cover photo I had Ryan stood outside the sixth form centre smiling, this automatically shows that the students are happy and welcoming. Down the side of my magazine is all the information that will be inside the magazine.
I took my photo specifically outside the sixth form centre; therefore it is clear that this is where the sixth form is held.  I have Ryan stood closer to the camera with the sixth form centre to his right and further behind him, this is effective as you can see the students expression and so it is clear he is using the sixth form.

 
This is the inside of my magazine - like an advert. It shows students working in the sixth form area.
 

This is my contents page, it lists all the information and shows more students working in the sixth form area.



No comments:

Post a Comment